We wanted an elegant and sturdy hanging option to pair with our art prints. They deserve nothing less. Although a classic frame is always a good choice, finding the right size and look can be a challenge and is often very expensive. We developed our hardwood hanging rails to solve this problem and be a true companion to our prints. They are handmade from American hardwoods, milled and assembled in the USA and packaged safely in recycled materials. Plus, the smaller format means they are inexpensive to ship, and essentially can't be damaged.
Hanging your print is a breeze too. Just follow these simple instructions:
1. Open your box and remove the two assembled rails and hanging cord. It is best if you find a big flat surface to work, like a table or floor free from any debris.
2. Set the stage. Place your print down flat. Next, place the rails with the cord (top set) by the top of the print, and the set without the cord on the bottom.
3. Using a coin or flathead screwdriver, loosen each of the 4 brass screws enough to slide in the print between the wooden slats.
4. Position the print to be flush up against the screws and even on each side, then, tighten the screws 'sandwiching' the print in between. Repeat for the other rail set.
5. Now that your print is in place, decide how long you'd like the hanging cord. This is purely up to you-- some people like it very long, others like it short. Once you decide, tie the ends together behind the print.
6. Place a nail or screw (not provided) onto your wall at the desired height and hang the wooden rail assemble in place on your wall. Feel free to make tweaks to the length of your cord until it is just right.