The Coffee JournalCOFFEEJOURNAL
Save 15% on other items when you bundle
Become A Coffee Expert and Discover Your New Favorite Brew
You deserve to have a blissful day. But to do so, you need to ensure that you start off on the right footing. And what better way to ease into your morning than with the perfect cup of joe? Goldleaf’s Coffee Journal is designed to help you identify your preferences when it comes to which beans, roasts, and brew methods and styles you most enjoy, making it easy to brew up (or buy) the best coffee for your unique palate. With its flavor and aroma references, bean origin details, tasting methodologies from top roasters, and plentiful guided entry pages, The Coffee Journal will not only help you find your ideal brew, but will vastly increase your knowledge on all aspects of coffee.
- 50 guided entry pages
- Infographics on how to properly evaluate a cup of coffee, and on the different cultivars, brew methods, flavors, and aromas
- An interactive flavor map to easily note all the different locations where you’ve sampled a brew
- Acid-free, chlorine-free, responsibly milled paper
- Cream-colored pages that are easier on your eyes
- Recycled light brown cover with gold emblem
- A5 size - 5.8" x 8.3" for better visibility
- Designed in Ohio
We offer FREE shipping on domestic orders over $35 and Worldwide rates starting at only $9 for print products. Specific shipping prices and options can be seen during checkout.
View our full shipping policy here.
We offer a simple 15-day return policy. If you are not happy with your purchase, you may return it for a refund. View our full return policy for more details. *Note that custom items and gift cards are non-returnable unless defective.
All of our items are made as sustainable as possible using FSC certified stocks, non-toxic inks, carbon-offset shipping and recyclable materials when possible.