The Cooking JournalCOOKINGJOURNAL
Save 15% on other items when you bundle
Track Your Cannabis Culinary Adventures
Do you like to cook with cannabis? Haven’t yet stepped inside the cannabis kitchen, but eager to give it a try? Goldleaf’s Cooking Journal helps you track your culinary adventures so that you can create appropriately potent cannabis infusions and delicious recipes. The Cooking Journal encourages stress-free kitchen experimentation by providing you with information and data points that can help you concoct culinary masterpieces. This journal features blank templated recipe pages for both cannabis infusions and traditional cooking, a series of terpene flavor pairings (by Jamie Evans, The Herb Somm), helpful dosing calculations to plan your dishes, and much more. Bundle with the companion recipe cards or vegan leather cover and save.
- 36 blank templated recipe pages
- 16 blank templated infusion recipe pages
- Dosing calculations & recommendations
- Terpene flavor pairing infographics
- Cooking oil comparison chart
- Acid-free, chlorine-free, FSC, responsibly milled paper
- Classic cream-colored pages that are easier on the eyes
- Limited edition stone grey cover with gold emblem
- A5 size - 5.8" x 8.3" for better visibility
- v.1, co-edited by Jamie Evans, The Herb Somm
- Designed in Ohio
*This product is designed for reference only. We do not condone illegal activities. Please check your local laws on the legality of cooking with cannabis.
We offer FREE shipping on domestic orders over $35 and Worldwide rates starting at only $9 for print products. Specific shipping prices and options can be seen during checkout.
View our full shipping policy here.
We offer a simple 15-day return policy on stock items. If you are not happy with your purchase, you may return it for a refund. View our full return policy for more details.
*Note that customized items, framed prints and gift cards are non-returnable unless defective.
All of our items are made as sustainable as possible using FSC certified stocks, non-toxic inks, carbon-offset shipping and recyclable materials when possible.